potato ricer & Julienne+Peeler
– 1 Stainless-steel Potato Ricer
– 3 Stainless-steel Interchangeable Discs
– (BONUS ITEM) 1 Premium Ultra-sharp
Stainless-steel Vegetable Julienne and Peeler
HIGH QUALITY STAINLESS-STEEL POTATO RICER &
VEGETABLE JULIENNE AND PEELER:
Made from high quality stainless-steel, the
potato ricer and vegetable julienne and peeler (which comes as a
bonus) are incredibly durable. The smooth edges and
exceptional finish of the potato ricer ensure a
comfortable and safe mashing press experience. The
premium ultra-sharp blades of the vegetable julienne and peeler
make peeling and julienning effortless.
The stainless-steel potato ricer comes with 3 interchangeable discs – fine, medium and coarse. The rounded lip on the discs are designed to hold them in place, making the ricer an ideal multi-purpose tool for mashed potatoes, or as a food strainer, juicer, baby food mill, ricer press, and gnocchi maker.
The ergonomically designed longer handles of the stainless-steel potato ricer provides greater leverage, while the non-slip silicone grip helps reduce the strain on your hands and wrist, so you can mash with ease. The silicone knob also helps to keep the potato ricer press in place on the bowl and can serve as a hanging loop when the ricer is not in use.
The stainless-steel potato ricer, with its removable discs, is easy to
clean and dishwasher safe. Simply remove the disc after use, rinse the potato ricer and disc with some warm water and pop them into the top rack of the dishwasher. Dry them as you would any other stainless-steel utensil before stowing it away.
Our high-quality stainless-steel potato ricer also comes with a premium vegetable julienne and peeler as a bonus item. The ultra-sharp blades get any julienne and peeling job done quickly. It also removes surface blemishes with the built-in
potato eye remover. Moreover, the handle is ergonomically designed to help you peel with comfort and ease.
RESTAURANT QUALITY MASHED POTATOES
Make restaurant quality mashed potatoes at home with ease. This stainless-steel potato ricer extrudes and breaks the potato to create a uniform texture, which is ideal for making the perfectly smooth and fluffy mashed potatoes. This kitchen tool, with its 3 interchangeable discs, can be used for more than just mashing potatoes. Use the
appropriate discs, as per your choice, to make fresh baby food, fruit juices, gnocchi, spaetzle, egg salad and more.
- Prepare the potato ricer by choosing the disc according to your texture preference. Place the disc into the hopper (cup) with the rounded edge facing up (the rounded lip helps to keep the disc in place).
- You can choose to either peel the potatoes or leave the skin on (optional).
- Boil the potatoes for 20-30 minutes until they are fork-tender (can be easily pierced with a fork).
- Drain the potatoes in a colander and cut them into quarter-sized pieces.
- Place the potato pieces into the hopper and lower the plunger.
- Simply press the handles together to rice the potatoes.
- Add your favorite seasoning or mixings and ENJOY!